1. Who are we
1.1 We are Bengawan Solo Pte Ltd (Co. Reg 199102507H), a limited liability company registered in Singapore (the “Company”) and we own and operate this website at https://www.bengawansolo.sg (the “Website”).
3. Ensuring Availability of access to the Website
3.1 We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Website is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Website or any individual function or feature of the Website will always be available and/or error free. In particular, the Website may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades to or carrying out essential maintenance on the Website.
4. Responsibility of users concerning usage and access to the Website
4.1 You are responsible for all access to the Website using your internet connection.
- 4.2.1 Use the Website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- 4.2.2 Use the Website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others' privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- 4.2.3 Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Website, or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- 4.2.4 Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or the servers or networks used to make the Website available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- 4.2.5 Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Website any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- 4.2.6 Frame or mirror any part of the Website without our express prior written consent;
- 4.2.7 Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Website content; and
- 4.2.8 Use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Website content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website without our express prior written consent.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Website for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator's public online search service. We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
5. Restrictions of Website access
6. Registration, passwords and user obligations for Website membership
6.1 Certain areas of the Website are only open to you if you register with us. You are solely responsible for the confidentiality and use of and access to the Website using your user name and sign-on password.
6.2 Each registration is for a single user only. You may not share your user name and password with any other person. We do not permit access through a single name and password being made available to multiple users on a network. We may cancel or suspend your access to the Website if you do this without further obligation to you.
6.3 You agree to immediately notify us if you become aware of any loss or theft of any sign-on password or any unauthorised use of a sign-on password or user name. You will provide us with accurate, complete registration information (including in particular your e-mail address) and inform us of any changes to such information.
7. Intellectual Property Rights and Protection
7.1 The contents and design of the Website and any material e-mailed to you or otherwise supplied to you in conjunction with the Website (such contents, design and materials being collectively referred to as the "Bengawan Solo Pte Ltd Content"), are copyright of the Company. You may not reproduce, duplicate, modify, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any trade marks (including but not limited to the "Bengawan Solo Pte Ltd" name and logo or other trade names appearing on the Website), any copyrighted content (including but not limited to the Bengawan Solo Content) and any other proprietary rights notice from the Website, for any reason without express prior written permission from the Company.
7.2 You may retrieve and display the Bengawan Solo Pte Ltd Content on a computer screen or mobile telephone, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form for your personal, non-commercial use. Except as expressly set out above in this Paragraph 7.2, you may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, modify or in any way commercially exploit any of the Bengawan Solo Pte Ltd Content.
8. Disclaimers of warranties and liability and indemnity
8.1 Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the high quality and accuracy of the Website, we make no warranty, express or implied, concerning the Bengawan Solo Pte Ltd Content, the Website, software or products or services available through the Website (the "Site Services"), which are provided "as is".
8.3 We do not guarantee the accuracy, content, or timeliness of the Site Services or that they or related systems are free from viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties.
8.4 Parts of the Website may contain advertising, links to other websites or other third party content. Advertisers and other content providers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with international and national law. We are not responsible for any third party content or error, omission or inaccuracy in any advertising material. These third party content are provided “as is” with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
9. Force Majeure
9.1 We and our affiliates will not be liable or deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance or interruption of the delivery of the Bengawan Solo Pte Ltd Content resulting directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance beyond its or their reasonable control, including but not limited to failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorised access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes or natural disasters, strikes or other labour problems, wars, or governmental restrictions.
10. Assignment of Agreement
11.1 No delay or omission on the part of either party in requiring performance by the other party of its obligations will operate as a waiver of any right.
12.1 Notices to us and our affiliates must be given in writing by letter to the following address:
- Bengawan Solo Pte Ltd
- 23 Woodlands Link
- Singapore 738730
13. Whole Agreement
15. Governing Law and Jurisdiction